Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Robot

This robot is called the Triclo-tank, its a wierd name for a robot, but its the best I have made up. this is my latest robot project, what this robot is supposed to do is drive until the touch sensor senses an object, when it does, it will make the robot turn. Meanwhile, the robot would use the sensor (the black one on the same side of the launcher) would be used in defense of itself, basically, if it sees an object around 10 CM, it will shoot one ball out of its launcher. Its rather simple, but it has a VERY complicated system. You can go here to see the rest of the robot pictures. 

sadly though, I had to take apart the EFORSB, I didn't and still don't know how to program the new sensor, so I had to take it apart to make an even smaller robot for less hassle; and the EFORSB was a little to bulky. 

Movie(s) will be coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment