Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Set


I got a new set, Like the thunder driller, only a... different set so to speak. Im really getting more interested in Power miner stuff right now, so I got this set for $12 less when it was on sale, I thought that was a good deal. Anyways, I will use pieces of it for future Robot creations. Like its possible that I might make a bulldozer out of the hub-caps on it. If you ever see it online somewhere though, buy it, it is really neat, plus its a Special Edition set. Well enough about this post, I will still need to work on the movie, but its doing fine, may have to be muted though. So to finish this post out, see ya'll in the next post.

2 comments:

  1. COOL! $12! Where did you find THAT good of a deal? Bricklink?
    jojoguy10 -
    www.lego-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually said I got the set for $12 dollars less than its original price, and I bought it from lego by the way.

    NXTPuny

    ReplyDelete